In order to keep this family event fun and safe for everyone, we have strict rules regarding costumes and props:
- Offensive and/or overly revealing attire is prohibited. If you’re asked to cover up by staff or security, please comply immediately or risk ejection from the convention.
- No real weapons or functioning projectile weapons – including guns, crossbows, swords, ninja stars, water pistols, silly-string guns, etc.
- All fake and prop guns must have an orange tip, whether glued plastic or painted.
- Metal weapons and objects that are deemed harmful towards attendees (sharp weapons and props) are prohibited.
- No explosives or flash pots
Our security and staff reserve to right to refuse any costume accessory/prop or suspect weapon into the show at any time.
Thank you for your cooporation! 🙂
– Staff at Kids Con New England